Saturday 19 May 2007

CocoRosie, pimps and queens and criminal queers

Completely unrelated to Cannes and cinema but I've been listening to that song a lot recently, Noah's Ark by CocoRosie.

It is from one of the favourite bands of my boy friend Terry, who got me into their music, when I knew nothing about them.

I always think about him when I listen to their songs, they are so melancholic and it reminds me of his creative and sensitive side. The 2 female singers don't exactly have the strongest voice to say the least, but theirs is a very unique one.

He prefers Beautiful boyz whereas my fav is Noah's ark so I've put both videos on.

The Noah's ark video is interesting, not very polished but unusual, I like the gender bending moustache twist on such a pretty girl too. The Beautiful boyz video is shit so only listen to the song on that one!

Noah's ark:



Beautiful boyz

No comments: