Sunday 13 May 2007


I'm a 31 y old French cute (hehe) gay guy in London

Things I like:

Movies (fucking love cinema!!)
David Lynch
Inland Empire
Raspberry Reich (best film ever)
Berlin
Travelling
Norway (gorgeous mountains and even more gorgeous healthy looking men)
Indie music
Japan
Video Games (Okami, Onimusha 2...)
Cats (I've always said I'll end up the crazy old person in a house full of cats who smell of pee. Except I can't afford my own house so even that is beyoind my reach)
My 22 y old Essex indie kid boy friend (hehe, more of him later)
The Cannes film festival (more of it later)
San Francisco/New York
Moutains, hiking...
Politics
Segolene Royal!
Gordon Brown
Making short films that nobody watch
The Werkmeister harmonies, any Eastern European film in black and film, with lingering shots if possible


Things I don't like:


John Cameron Mitchell (don't get me started on his latest smugfest Shortbus)
Nicolas Sarkozy *boo hiss
Stratford (which is probably why I live here)
Sydney (overrated)
Indie gay guys that take their music waaaaayyyyyyyy too seriously
Self proclaimed crazy people (or worse, with a bubbly personality, translating as psycho attention seekers)
People who walk slowly on the street, then wobble when you try to take over. For f%$k sake
Group of German/Italien teenagers tourists


Below is a film I did while in Tokyo

No comments: