Friday 22 June 2007

My German teacher wore glowing bras

Little did I know at the time until I came across that video below!!

All of my German teachers throughout my education have been strict and scary, in one way or another, but none were as fierce and feared as Ms Jacob in college.

She looked like a stewardess, was always so smart and perfectly coiffed and put the fear of god in all of us. She had really high standards for herself and for us, and used to get in such fits of rage, she would just run of out breath and turns red while we all ran for cover. She was not a bad person, she was just plain scary. I used to call her Ilse, she-wolf of the SS.

Imagine my surprise when I found out she had reconverted as the lead singer for indie band Powder. I am not kidding the singer is a dead ringer for my teacher, it's just spooky. Not only is that video fantastic, but I can't watch it without thinking of my German teacher wearing a glowing bra, and gyrotating in her kick ass blue latex outfit and matching wig. Would have made German grammar so much more interesting if she had!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, why don't you update it more?! I also love comments from Brazilian guys who want to sell us customized shirts.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.